Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Advice Needed

Hey all --

Usually I'm the one dispensing opinions and insight.  However, there is something I have yet to figure out, and I ask you, the readers, to throw me a bone.

Should I be taking this little shindig to WordPress?  While I seem to have grown some core supporters, I need to make it even better.  Someone I recently spoke to, who may or may not be a reader of this blog, suggested that WordPress is considered more prestigious than this latest Google acquisition.  My recent research tells me that advertising is still available, just in a slightly different format.

Bottom line, I'd like to increase my readership.  As much as I enjoy the "likes" and comments from my true fans, I'd like to be able to reach even more people out there.  Namely, men and boys who require motivation, like the description above states.

Anyone else have words of wisdom?  I'm all ears.  Also, as my father once told me, "The only stupid question is the one not asked."  For this reason, I have no shame in seeking advice.

Feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment